Heart River Retreat
2475 West Broadway, Dickinson, ND
Heart River Retreat (formerly known as the Teen Center) is a newly renovated building overlooking Heart River Golf Course and is a great space ready to accommodate your next event. The facility is located next to Turtle Park and the Dickinson Dike.
- Anniversary Parties
- Baby or Bridal Showers
- Birthday Parties
- Company Gatherings/Meetings
- Family Reunions
- Graduation Parties
- Wedding Receptions
- and More!
- Kitchen with large counter/prep/bar area, 47 cu. ft. 2-door cooler, 1250 watt microwave, and sink.
- Large open space accommodating up to 120 people.
- Tables & Chairs
- 50" Television (with optional A/V capabilities)
- Men's & Women's Restrooms
- Coat Closet
- Wireless Internet Access (available upon request)
Rental of Facility
- Individuals or groups interested in renting the facility may do so by contacting:
Ryan Nelson, Recreation/Facilities Manager
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Required Permits and Paperwork
- Although it may vary, required paperwork will generally include:
- Signed Rental Agreement (required)
- Certificate of Insurance (if needed)
- Alcohol Use Permit (if needed)
- Dickinson Parks and Recreation requires an an alcohol sales fee when your event is open to the general public (selling alcohol). All necessary City of Dickinson permits and licenses must be provided.
- Rental Requirements will be discussed at time of reservation
Cost of Rental
- 0-3 Hours: $75(min)
- 3-4 Hours: $105
- 4-5 Hours: $135
- Over 5 Hours: $165/Day
- Miscellaneous Fees (if needed):
- Alcohol Sales Fee = $50/event
- Custodial Fee = $20/man hour
- If Dickinson Parks & Recreation sees the need for onsite supervision or maintenance, all costs will be charged back to the renter.
Terms of Payment
- Total payment is required with a signed agreement.
- If event is canceled, 50% of fees will be refunded.